Elves means, lightness, mysterious, powerful and beautiful, elves’ products are built from high tensile carbon fiber and passed by rigorously tested, and they are so different and individual—all of the above reflect elves feature! We know just perfect products can let us rise above the competition and go further!
Elves’ R&D (Research and Development) team headed by Mr. David from Taiwan, David has worked for Giant and Specialized for more than 20 years, he had directly participated in many carbon frames of design and development and accumulated very rich experience in carbon frame design and product testing. When we established the carbon factory in Shenzhen in 2006, David led his R&D team to provide ODM services for some international bike company and also our company began to offer OEM service for them. In 2016, we registered the Elves brand in the US and David’s R&D team began to design and produce our own Elves products.
At Elves we have excellent frame designers, perfect production and manufacturing technology. In 2017, Elves made an important decision to cooperate with DSD (Diamond Sports Design of Hong Kong) for frame painting design, DSD is a very famous design studio in Hong Kong, they have been cooperating with many international sports brand, familiar with the current sports products popular trend and has a wealth of design experience, DSD brings many revolutionary designs solutions on frames painting, that gave Elves a great reputation in China in a very short time, and Elves lead the china bicycle painting design from 2017. See Video HERE.
Although Elves is a new bicycle brand, we have our own carbon factory and professional research and development team. We believe that good products and good design will be accepted by the market sooner or later and go further.
Warranty period (this warranty is only for the original bike owner and is not transferable)
- All ELVES framesets and associated parts, except consumable parts such as hangers, cable stops etc. are covered under our limited 5 year warranty program. Your warranty period begins from the time of purchase.
- If a product manufactured by ELVES is flawed within the scope of warranty, after being confirmed by ELVES, you will enjoy free repair or replacement. If the product is discontinued, we will replace the old one with a new product of equal value.
- Damage caused by abuse, misuse, improper assembly, rental, improper or insufficient maintenance, accident, impact, corrosion, use of aggressive cleaners, use with non-compatible components, improper repairs and wear and tear are not covered under this warranty.
- ELVES will not warrant any product that have been previously covered or replaced by ELVES. A warranty product, in all circumstances, does not prolong the warranty period and/or initialize a new warranty period. These benefits constitute the Limited Warranty’s entire scope
- To protect your rights, please keep your warranty card, receipt or proof of purchase.
- Your ELVES frame and associated parts have been designed to EN 14766 and ISO 4210:2014 standard. Any misuse of your road bike, such as carrying additional passengers/children or loads, carrying luggage and attaching parts not specifically designed for the frame will void your warranty.
- ELVES reserve the right to decide to repair or replace the flawed product. We also have the right to decide on the type of product for replacement. We also reserve the right of final interpretation in the case of any dispute.
Q: What warranty does ELVES offer?
A: Elves offers a global 5-year warranty for frame, forks, seatpost and components
Q: What is NOT covered by your warranty?
A: Consumable accessories are not covered by the warranty: Accessories such as inner and outer tires, brake pads, braking wires, gear shifting wires, handlebar covers, chainwheels, chains, cassettes, rims, and hubs are not eligible for warranty.
Q: How do I submit a warranty claim to ELVES if I suspect an Elves product has a defect?
A: Contact ELVES Retailer and they will help you through the process, or contact us at the earliest possible time at email@example.com quoting your invoice name and purchase date
Q: What documentation do I need for my claim?
A: Copy of the original receipt showing purchaser’s name, purchase date and serial number./ Photograph clearly showing the serial number under the bottom bracket./ 3-4 photographs showing the defective area/ Photo of whole bike left and right side.
Q: I have a warranty issue with a non-Elves component on an Elves bike. What should I do?
A: The cost of replacing other parts and/or components that do not bear the ELVES that may have been damaged or affected by the manufacturer’s defect is not covered by this warranty. “3rd party” components (e.g. SRAM or Shimano) are warrantied directly by that manufacturer. Separate warranty information for these parts should have been included with your bike when you purchased it.